- 2020-10-30: Air-sea momentum transfer in extreme wind conditions. University of Rhode Island Graduate School of Oceanography (invited talk).
- 2020-07-02: Toward a thriving open source Fortran community. FortranCon 2020. Slides
- 2020-06-11: Exploring Modern Fortran Basics. Hosted by Manning Publications Twitch Channel.
- 2020-04-17: Open Source Directions, Episode 40: Fortran. Hosted by OpenTeams and QuanSight.
- 2019-09-11: Revised Estimates of Ocean Surface Drag in Strong Winds. COMPASS Seminar Series, University of Miami. Slides
2019-07-24: Should I Py or Should I Fortran: A place for Fortran and Python in science and engineering. American Institute for Chemical Engineers. Slides
2017-07-19: Coupled Atmosphere-Wave-Ocean Modeling and Observations: Ocean Transport, Atmospheric Convective Processes, and MJO. Science Visitor and Colloquium Program, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (invited talk). Slides